Recycling bulbs is a great idea to get the most out of it. Instead of throwing them away, you can use them as part of your decoration. It is always a good idea taking things that don’t work anymore and giving them a second chance.
That’s why you have here some ideas for recycling bulbs. With some time and imagination you can get really cool things.
Ideas for recycling bulbs
6. Simulating little hot air balloons it’s very easy. You just need to tie a rope to the mouthpiece of the bulb; then paint the bulb. You can also draw little people with a pen to make them look better. And the easiest step, put them in your favorite place.
7. Little ecosystem. With a pair of tweezers get the wire that is inside. Then, introduce some moss to preserve the humidity and some small plants. And that’s all!
8. Fill them. You can fill them with whatever you want. For example, strips of paper or colored sand. You can then put them on a base and put the base on a shelve. You can also hang the bulbs with a rope.
9. Complement a lamp. If you have a ceiling lamp you can complement it with other bulbs. This time they won’t work but they can make your lamp look more original.
10. Little candle. First take the inside out. Then fill the bulb with kerosene and put a special strip so that it can set fire well and close the bulb.
If you have more ideas share them with us in the comments or in our Facebook page!
Via: Decoración 2.0