First, what you need:
- A Christmas piece: a toy, a pine cone, Christmas flowers or whatever you want
- A candle
- A stamped paper, in this case a polka dot one.
- A wineglass
- A bow
- A circle of plywood or cardboard
Now, how to do it:
- Cut a circle of plywood, it doesn’t have to be perfect, just to fit inside the wineglass. You can cut it with a little saw, it is easier than it seem. If you don’t want to use plywood you can just use cardboard.
- Then cut a circle of stamped paper and stick the plywood. Take the thing you have selected to be inside your centerpiece, in this case a little angel, and stick it to the circle.
- Now, put a little bow around the wineglass and then turn it over and stick it to the circle.
- The last step is just putting a candle in the top of the centerpiece.
As you can see, in just a few minutes you can have a centerpiece. You don’t have any excuses to leave your house just as it is. With some of our ideas, this Christmas your home will look more beautiful than ever!