Having a romantic bedroom for St. Valentine is not a difficult task, you just need some good ideas. With some imagination and knowing the tastes of your couple, you’ll know what he or she likes, his or her favorite flowers, drink or color. Although the main color for this event is normally red, you have endless possibilities and you can choose the color you want, everyone to his own taste!
You also don’t have to spend a lot of money to decorate a romantic bedroom. Sometimes the simplest things can be the most beautiful ones. In addition, the most important thing is that you do the things with love. If you have good intentions, you don’t have to worry. In these important days we have to try at least and do something special. If you have some tips everything it’s easy don’t you thing so? Then keep reading
5 tips to have a romantic bedroom
- Know the tastes of your couple. You must know something about your couple’s preferences. What he or she loves to listen, his or her favorite color, his or her preferred kind of illumination. Sometimes you don’t know this kind of things as you should and the decoration could be very impersonal. The things that some people love other people could think they are too much. So the first tip is try to be informed about what your couple loves.
- Illumination. Illumination is a very important factor. You don’t have to change the lamps or something like that, but you can create a more intimate ambience. One idea is putting some candles to make the place more beautiful. You can also cover the bulbs with a red scarf or other color to make the bedroom look different. You can also paint the bulbs with a special paint.
- The temperature. Look for a place where it isn’t cold. The idea is that the place should be comfortable. If the bedroom is cold, put some blankets and a radiator or heater. If you have a chimney, it’s the best option.
- Something to drink. You can put a little table with a bottle of something you like to celebrate the night. Take a couple of wineglasses and that’s all. If your couple doesn’t like alcohol you can take another kind of drink. But if you can, champagne is always the best option
- Flowers. Decorate the place with his or her favorite flowers. The ones preferred in this day are red roses. You can choose other ones if you know he or she like them better. Put some on the bed and some petals on the floor. It’ll look very beautiful. If they are fresh flowers they will make the place smell really good.
How are you going to decorate your bedroom? Do you have some other ideas?
Via: Decoración 2.0